Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 27, 2011

How a Chocolate PB Cupcake is made!

This seems to already be a favorite of my customers! So, I figured, I would show you how they are made.


Mixing the chocolate for the batch!

About 12 minutes and they come out perfect!

I sift the sugar needed for the frosting

Mmmmm, Chocolate Frosting!

Time to fill the pastry bag and frost. I use a large star tip for these.



Time to fill!
This is how I fill them
Peanut Butter FILLED :)

When I am done I box them and they are ready to go.



So this cupcake takes about 3 hours total. Not only am I doing the mix, I am also doing the  filling,  two frostings, and decorating .  Time consuming?...A little. Well worth it?...YOU BET!  They are chocolaty, peanut buttery and you will need a glass of milk with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment