Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day Dreamin....

There is this building on Warren Street, right after the Iron Clad building. I have deemed it "My Cupcakery". I want it it the worst way. It's perfect size, not too big and excellent location. It's Smack dab in the middle of Going into Glens Falls, Hudson Falls and Queensbury!  I drive by it twice a day on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I am completely infatuated with it. I have even written down the names of the real estate agents who are selling the building.  BUT,  it's just  a dream for now. Money wise, it's not an option.  But hey, I can day dream right?! :)

One day, I will be a cute little cupcakery with a store front, but for now, I am greatly appreciative of the business I am getting! Between friends, family, word of mouth, my facebook page and my website I am steadily busy with at least 2 orders a week, and I will take it.

I'm also glad that I started my facebook contest for Tuesdays. I know it's tough to buy something and not know how it's going to taste so this is allowing people to try before they buy! :)

So, until I have that store front, I will happily bake in my rent-free commercial kitchen and produce yummy cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment